At Baillieu Holst we recognise the importance of planning to achieve our clients’ financial goals. To meet this need we provide access to a wealth of experience and technical expertise through our Financial Planning team.
Having established our clients’ financial goals and objectives, Baillieu Holst can set out recommendations that will provide a ‘Road Map’ to achieving them.
A process of regular reviews by the Baillieu Holst Financial Planning team can identify where our clients are on the Road Map and recommend either slight or significant adjustments subject to the relevant changes in their financial circumstances.
What we do
Our financial advisers build tailored financial plans to work in conjunction with each clients’ investment adviser to achieve their financial goals and objectives.
We specialise in:
- Superannuation strategies
- Self-managed Superannuation Fund (SMSFs)
- Tax planning to manage the amount of tax you pay
- Planning for your retirement
- Estate Planning
One of the cornerstones of providing sound financial advice is to have a clear understanding of each individual’s specific needs and objectives.
As advocated by the Financial Planning Association, the Baillieu Holst Financial Planning Team use a six-step process that helps clients take a ‘big picture’ look at where they are and where they aim to be financially. Using this process we can help our clients work out what is required to be done in both the near-term and long-term to ensure they reach their goals. The six steps of the financial planning process are:
- Gathering financial data
- Identifying goals
- Identifying any financial issues (or deficiencies)
- Preparing a financial plan and recommending investments given attitude to risk
- Implementing a financial plan
- Reviewing and revising the plan (to ensure it remains up-to-date and relevant)
To find out more please click here to contact Baillieu Holst’s Financial Planning team.